I am happy to work with brands related to education should any PR folk wish to collaborate. This includes paid for:
- Sponsored Posts
- Product/Tech Reviews
- Giveaways / Competitions Hosting
- Guest Posts / Articles / Commentary for other websites
- Brand Rep / Ambassador
- Large PR Campaigns, which often comprise of multiple elements from above
- Banner Advertising
- Follow Links
I do accept guest post if you are a newbie blogger, but links should be to your blog only and not to other products/website.
Previous and Current Collaborations
I’ve worked with some brands of varying sizes. Due to the content and audience of this blog, the majority of companies I work with are directly related to areas such as education (teaching and learning), parenting, family, home, and kids. Brands I have collaborated with on campaigns, product reviews, competitions, sponsored posts and other stuff include:
Table of Fees
|$95.00||You will supply the article and stock photos.|
|$225.00||I will write a well-researched article, usually between 700-1000 words.|
*All links will be do-follow, and will be anchored to your chosen keywords.
*The article will be shared to my social channels with over 100K followers and 12K email subscribers.
- 5 INNOVATIVE WAYS TO USE LANGUAGE LEARNING APPS IN ESL CLASS
- BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO USING CLASSDOJO FOR TEACHERS
- 5 WAYS TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN A GROWTH MINDSET
Purchase Ad Space
|Type||Per Month||6Months||1 Year|
If you’d like to work together or find out more about how we could collaborate, you can email me at englishteaching101[at]yahoo.com.