This printable package includes 2 different Instagram templates: 1 large Instagram post with a comment section; and 1 smaller posts for a series of photos. Let students create their Instagram post directly in a word processing document or hand out the blank templates to have them draw their photos.
There are many ways you can use Instagram Templates for Students in your classroom:
- A back to school getting to know you activity. Let student introduce themselves with a short bio and some tidbits about themselves, their hobbies and interests.
- Let students explore their identities and the world around them. Encourage students to use creativity and share thoughts, opinions and social commentary via images using Instagram templates for Students.
- Let students curate photos around a hashtag related to the topic or share photos along a classwork related theme.
- Add/draw a picture of an event or place in history.
- Post regular challenges for each unit or chapter. Students can use images that meet those challenges.
- Have students create a photo essay.
- Draw a few pictures from a character’s perspective or draw a setting or scene from a book.
- Challenge students to write a 6 word, 10 word, or 20 word story based on a photo.
- Let students act like photojournalists and let them cover an school event or celebration. Have them describe it in a series of images within their collages.
Are you on Pinterest? Save this post!