Do you have a story about the challenges and triumphs of teaching English? Maybe you have a funny encounter while teaching abroad?
If you are a teacher of English with an interesting experience, helpful teaching tips or cool resources please feel free to drop me a line!
- The article you wish to contribute must be your original work. Previously guest posted article is discouraged.
- Your article should be between 500 to 1200 words.
- Include at least 5-10 pictures to go with your story, if you have. Submitted photos must taken by you, or you own the rights to.
- Provide a short bio or self-intro, and a profile picture (like a headshot) to go with it.
- You may include up to three social links and up to three URLs that you would like me to link the article to.
Submit completed contribution via email to:
You can also use the form below
If you don’t get an answer immediately, I might just be traveling through the middle of nowhere!
Please allow a couple of business days for me to respond. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. That’s a promise!